Tying in GEM-X10 into Napco Gemini 816 Alarm System Controller

I have recently had Slomins security (a central station alarm
management company) install an alarm system in my house. They used a
Napco Gemini 816 Central Controller. I'm trying to tie this into a
home automation system I am starting to build. I see there is an X10
integration module I can purchase (GEM-X10). I will be installing 3-
way Switchlinc dimmer switches (2494m3) for my lights, which support
both the Switchlinc protocol and X10 protocol.

The following are some reference links for the products mentioned
above:

Napco Gemini 816 Central Controller:
http://www.basshome.com/napco_gemini_p816_662_ctg.htm

X10 integration module:
http://www.napcosecurity.com/testframe.html?g-24gemx10.html

Switchlinc dimmer switches:
http://www.smarthome.com/2494m3.html

I have all the installation and configuration docs in PDF format which
I can send to anyone interested.

What I want to do initially is have an event from the Napco Gemini 816
(e.g. Alarm triggered) to send an X10 command to all dimmer switches
to turn all of the lights connected through these dimmer switches.

Before I purchase all of this equipment, I have a few questions:

1) Do I need to reconfigure the Napco Gemini 816 Central Controller
for the X10 module? Do I need an "installers password" which would
have been installed by Slomins?

2) Is there anything I am missing or is this a pretty straightforward
thing to set up?

3) Any "gotchas" I need to worry about?

Thanks!