Re: Fluorescent Bulbs Are Known to Zap Domestic Tranquillity; Energy-Savers a Turnoff for Wives

Robert Green wrote:

> Today, as a result of these technological advancements, the concept of a
> pollution-free, highly efficient coal-fueled power plant is no longer
> confined to an engineer's drawing board. The basic equipment for this new
> breed of coal plant is being developed and tested, much of it at large
> scales.

Coal is a DIRTY energy source. It's extraction, transportation and
preparation cause extreme environmental damage. These factors tend to be
left out of the discussion.

There is no clean way to extract energy from coal or to deal with the
vast amount of waste it creates.

"Clean coal" is at best a relative term, at worst it is just more of the
same BS we are flooded with by the corporate tools that run our government.