Re: Alarm monitoring service like ucontrol that uses DSC native communication hardware?

>> Olson misled you.
>
> As he always does.

Oh, well.

BTW, there's an article in one of the alarm industry
trade magazines we get about www.NextAlarm.com.
They're now offering video alarm verification.  The
service may be a tough sell to homeowners since
it sends images from inside the home to the monitoring
center.  However, with many police departments
across the country insisting on verification or (worse)
refusing to respond to alarms, this may be the only
option in a few years.

Many independent alarm dealers hate companies like
911 Alarm and Next Alarm because (like me) they
cater to DIYers, bypassing alarm installers entirely.
Regardless what anyone likes though, DIY is a growing
portion of the market.  I decided early on to include it in
my business.  So far so good.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass