Alarm monitoring service like ucontrol that uses DSC native communication hardware?

My alarm (a DSC 4020) is monitored (and supposedly maintained) by the
company that installed it, and for several years I was happy with
their service, but for the past six months they're not responding to
troubles and not returning phone calls.

Ucontrol seems like it has a nice feature set, but I don't really like
the fact that it uses add-on hardware. Does anyone offer a similar
service compatible with DSC's IP interface (and dial for backup)?

On a related note, does anyone have suggestions for obtaining the
'installer' code for the alarm? It's not the default from the manual,
and I don't want to reset and re-program the alarm.

Thanks,
Heath