Re: Control occupancy sensor/motion sensor using Powerlinc V2 controller

arnie <parvezat6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Dave
>>From looking at this group it seems that you have a good experience on
>working with home automation. On which language [if any] that you have
>worked in communication with PLC and such other devices or if not
>still then which programming language you seems right for this. Since
>I am making use of c# but it has so much limitations that I was left
>with little on my part to do
>Hope you reply for this query
>Thanks
>Arnie

I've used Visual Basic (pre-Net) for Windows and various Basic dialects
BasCOM AVR, PicBasic, BasicX, ZBasic) for embedded devices. But that's
mostly because I'm an old geezer who isn't up to learning new languages not
because I consider them best.