Re: Neutral terminal on X-10 type wall switch

I would still like to know if someone knows what is the actual function of
the neutral connection.  While your statement is almost always true, note
that very low current devices such as lighted switches do use the ground to
complete the circuit.  They do not even have a neutral terminal.  Is the
mechanism in an X-10 switch analogous to the lighted switch or does it use
more than a trickle current?
--
Peace,
BobJ