Digital Phone Distribution

I have Time/Warner digital phone service for one telephone line.

I'd like to go from the phone modem to my patch panel and distribute the
line to multiple rooms.

I had this up and running for a while, no problems.

Recently, I started losing my dialtone.  I had a service rep out a couple
of times, replaced the modem and had several "debug" discussions on the
phone with Time/Warner.

The net of all this is "Time/Warner doesn't support..." my configuration.

I assume there needs to be some boosting of the signal from the modem in
order to travel all those extra miles of CAT-5 ;-)

Any ideas how I can do this and make it reliable?

Thanks,

mitch