Re: Where is home automation show?

I registered you for the EHExpo at the Orange County Convention Center.  I don't have your email address so the ticket will come by
mail rather than email.  I submitted your information to CEDIA as well.  They'll send you a registration packet by snail mail, too.
Have fun at the shows.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass