Re: HAI OMNI PRO II Light switches

"Kurt Delaney" <kurt_dot_delaney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:AgPph.65$lL7.13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> UPB switches are much more reliable and have many more features
> than your typical X10, so there is really no comparison.

Some of us may have some disagreement with this.  Our Leviton "red line" X10
switches have worked flawlessly since their installation several years ago.
They have true rocker action, ramp on and off, and respond to pre-set dim
commands.  They can also be grouped into scenes so a single X10 command can
control several independent switches.  As I recall, they were about $40
each.

Jeff