Re: HAI OMNI PRO II Light switches

The HAI Omni II Pro is an excellent controller, IMO.  You really can't go
wrong with that.  UPB switches are much more reliable and have many more
features than your typical X10, so there is really no comparison.  Also, the
HAI UPB switches integrate seamlessly with the OPII, but you can also use
other brands of UPB modules as well.  On the downside is the cost of course.
You should be able to do a bit better than $80/dimmer if you look around a
bit (www.worthingtondistribution.com is my favorite place).

Kurt