Re: Best brand coax and F connector for HD cable?

BruceR wrote:

> Both can be shielded equally as well but the thicker gauge of the RG6 is
> better suited for longer runs in delivering quality signal.

Of course.  It was a short run, and we get a huge OTA signal strength
here.  Once was measured, 27000 microvolts of New York City channel 4.
This gets split several times thru the house.  My brother bought the
biggest Radio Shack VHF antenna they had (a big mother) back in the days
when we had a vacuum tube color TV that turned out to have a few dead
tubes in the IF strip.  We have line of sight of the Empire State
Building 14 miles away.