Trying to setup a call center queue

PBX - D308
VoiceMail - TVS50

I have a Phantom extension (110) that rings a bunch of phones. There is
a general mailbox that is associated with that phantom extension. I
would like to have calls that go through to this extension ring all
phones, then if no one answers, give the caller the option to continue
to hold or leave a message. Currently, the phantom extension will ring
and then the system will say: "Sorry, no one is available to answer the
call. To leave a message press 1" . PleaseHelp. I can't figure this
out!!!!

Here is my current configuration:

PBX Type [ TD308 ]
Operator Transfer Sequence [ FXD ]
Extension Transfer Sequence [ FXD ]
Alternate Extension Transfer Sequence [ FXA ] Reconnect Sequence on
Busy [ FX ] Reconnect Sequence on No Answer [ FX ] Reconnect Sequence
on Refuse Call [ FX ] Light-On Sequence for Message Waiting Lamp [ F ]
Light-Off Sequence for Message Waiting Lamp [ F ] Call Waiting Sequence
[ 1 ] Release Sequence for Call Waiting  [ F ]

Does anyone know how to setup a phantomn extension that will act like a
call queue? Thank you in advance.

Brian Fleishman
Jaydien Network Solutions
http://www.jaydien.com