Re: d-day

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 12:44:30 -0500, Marc_F_Hult <MFHult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The Home Depot n:vision CFL line _already_ includes a lamp that:
>
> 	- has candelabra base
> 	- is 'flame'-shape
> 	- is dimmable
> 	- outdoor rated
> 	- has a pleasing incandescent-like, warm color

And is about 15w "equivalent" light output unless your Home Depot has
something not available in the ones around here.

I use 60w candelabra base bulbs in a fixture about 9ft above a
stairway.  I'd love to use CF if I could get a bulb that fit and
provided the necessary light and life.  So far, no luck.

sdb

--
What's seen on your screen?  http://PcScreenWatch.com
sdbuse1   on mailhost  bigfoot.com