Re: d-day

LOL.... Do these people not realize what they portray?

Sometimes I wonder if they draw a line down the centre of their
monitor screens and try to get people to move to one side or the
other.

"Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:KCybj.7759$DP1.7365@xxxxxxxxxxxx