Re: d-day

Robert L Bass wrote:

>Crud.  I meant to send this by email.  Sorry, folks.

Another lie.  You posted this little "oops" so your 'pals' here in CHA
might overlook the fact that you're a downright nasty, manipulative
miscreant.  You had every intention of further trying to smear my name
by re-posting the same old lies, then trying to cover it up by saying
you meant to email me.... what bullshit.  You are a loathsome criminal
and a habitual liar and you probably smell bad.