Re: a phantom signal source

The ESM1 does not do a thorough manchester check but only counts the number
of 1 bits and 0 bits that follow a 1110 (presumed to be a start code). Thus
11101111111111100000000000 is only one of many non-X10 sequences that might
cause the X10 Good LED to illuminate.

http://davehouston.net  http://davehouston.org