Re: a phantom signal source

I did not monitor X10 line traffic while testing the Cellet cellphone
charger:

http://jeffvolp.home.att.net/x10_info/x10_Cellet_noise.htm

However, if you look at the 3rd photo down, you can see the ESM1 giving a
solid "X10 Good" indication when the charger was loaded with 20 ohms.  I was
testing how well the XTB-IIR AGC rejected the noise, and I did not see it
accept the signal as valid even though the ESM1 seemed to be happy with it.

Jeff