Door hardware with electric strike

I'm building a new house and plan to have electric strikes on two
doors.  I'm having trouble getting my head around how the door
hardware should work.

For egress I don't want to have to unlock the door to get out, nor do
I want to have to engage the strike, so this presumably means a knob
(or lever) that will turn on the inside even when locked.

I'm not really sure what to do about a dead bolt either.  I don't want
to have the situation where the dead bolt is locked and now I can't
get in the house (using an RFID card or punching a code in an external
keypad).  I'm considering forgoing the dead bolt entirely on the
theory that with an alarm system a dead bolt doesn't really add a
great deal of security.

Just to put this in perspective, the family's normal way of entering
the house will be by driving a vehicle into the attached garage.  The
man doors won't see a huge amount of use.  Guests will be let in this
way when we are home.  Extended family and our cleaning lady will have
RFID cards and will come in this way.  I would be willing to accept
(and might prefer) a solution that doesn't have a way to mechanically
leave the doors unlocked.

I'd really appreciate any insight from the folks here.  Thanks.

Doug