Re: monoprice

>Yes, I was disgusted by the outrageous prices of HDMI cables and found
>this place from another discussion on a different board.  So I passed
>it along.

No chit!  It's APPALLING what customers are being gouged for HDMI cables in
retail channels.  I've got a 50' Monster cable brand HDMI cable side-by-side
with one from Monoprice.  I've swapped them and noticed absolutely no
difference between them.  I've used a Silicon Optix test DVD on a Oppo
player to really push for the highest quality picture tests and they're
indistinguishable in picture and sound quality.  I only bought the Monster
one because it was in-stock locally and we had guests coming over.