Re: monoprice

> Yes, I was disgusted by the outrageous prices of HDMI cables and
> found this place from another discussion on a different board.  So
> I passed it along.

I recently upgraded my sound system and didn't think to order HDMI
cables from our wholesale suppliers.  Even the "big box" stores
charge ludicrous prices for them.  The fellow who flamed you
contributes nothing but vitriol here.  He's well known for it.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics