Re: FS: (18) LCD1901HD 19" HD LCD MONITORS, NEW IN BOX

Robert L Bass wrote:
>> Of course, since you hide your business identity, you could claim any
>> price.
>
> He doesn't own a business.  He only posts here to antagonize.

Yes, yes, of course you "know" all about me.  Of all your detractors, I
find it interesting that you've rarely responded directly to me...  I
figure I'm closer to the mark than Mike S. (or anyone you've "crossed
keyboards" with) ever was.  I'm also the biggest "thorn" in your side
because I tell it like it is, and I'm able to back up everything I've
about you with archived posts (some of which you yourself authored).
Your continued "non-response" to my posts is the biggest compliment
you've ever paid anyone in Usenet.  Feel free to continue your rant,
little man.