Re: Induction Cook top - Any X10 interference?

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 10:28:36 -0400, "Bill Kearney" <wkearney-99@hot-mail-com>
wrote:

>> Always liked the idea of these as a more efficient and safer way to
>> cook.
>
>Eh, cooking on them is nowhere near as good as gas.

Most people in the cooking groups find modern glass cooktops with radiant heat
to be superior to gas.

> Heat control for sauces and such just doesn't work as well.  At least not from my experience trying
>to use them.

Are you sure you've tried induction, rather than radiant flat cooktops? Heat
adjustment with induction is instantaneous. It's even superior to gas, since
there is no hot grid below the pan.

-- Larry