Re: Induction Cook top - Any X10 interference?

Ron

>We're remodeling our kitchen and are considering an induction cooktop.

Can't answer your noise question, but we do have an older induction
cooktop that I'd sell you cheap.

Always liked the idea of these as a more efficient and safer way to
cook.  Safer because less hot items for the kids to get into.  And
have wondered that these "lost out" in the market to the Corningware
ceramic cook tops.  Figured it was dues to the "new concept" that they
presented; plus the ceramic tops were marketed more heavily.

Would be interested in how you like yours if you decide on it.

ClamRake