Re: CM11A lockup (broadcast storm)

The XTB-IIR will shut off its transmitter in response to a 'broadcast
storm".  Two thresholds are available.  One allows a burst of about 80
commands in a minute, or a continuous average of 15 per minute.  A higher
threshold allows a burst of about 160, or an average of 30 per minute.  In
either case the XTB-IIR transmitter will re-enable itself after 10 seconds
of clear line.

The LED flashes continuously in response to a storm.  I had planned to issue
a STATUS OFF out the digital port when a storm occurred, but it may be more
useful to return the actual traffic on the powerline.  Thoughts?

Jeff