Re: LukWerks video monitors

> I have been favorably impressed with the theoretical capabilities of the
> LukWerks video monitoring system, yet I see almost nothing on this
> newsgroup regarding it - not even in the archives.  I realize it may be
> a bit more expensive than some other options, but aside from that are
> there any reasons anyone knows of that I should not consider it as an
> option for both indoor and outdoor monitoring?

I noticed that most posts on the subject seem to be from first time posters who say things like, "I have been favorably impressed
with the theoretical capabilities."  Usually such posts generate between 0 and 3 replies from actual people.

> Thanks for any advice

Put real specifications instead of superlatives in your product descriptions.  Insert "PR:" in front of the subject on all press
releases when posting here.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass