Computer Control over Leviton Green Series Components

Has anyone experience of controlling devices in the Leviton Green series?

This home uses wall switches such as dimming wall switch controllers
HXC7S-1TW with dimming wall switch receivers HXM06-1TW to set scenes.

Monitoring the power line X10 signals using an ACT monitor I see power
line signals such as: K[1]012636 for scene 1 and K[1]01BE36 for OFF and
when I use ACT's free Logger Interface software with one of their computer
interface controller I can enter those same strings to correctly generate
the appropriate scene commands.

I have two problems: first I would like to control the individual lights
and not only use the set scenes, and second I do not know how to have
Homeseer software generate a K[1]012636 sequence, even if I was happy to
live only with the scenes already set into the wall controller buttons.

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Tony