Re: Computer Control over Leviton Green Series Components

http://www.smarthome.com/manuals/4289&4292.pdf

"Cat. Nos. HCMØ6 and HCM1Ø can be operated manually as a standard type
dimmer. The module may be set to any of 256 address codes, to be selected at
the time of installation. The desired address is set by depressing and
holding the recessed button until the ON/OFF LED flashes. The code is then
learned from any transmitter when it sends the DHC command."