Re: Distribution of video signal to multiple TV using a matrix

Thank you for your reply.  I am glad to know that composite video can be
carried over a cable that long.  One thing settled.

As for using an F to RCA adaptor, I tried and it is not working.  That was
my first idea.  What I will end up doing, now that I kow that component
video over a 50ft cable iw ok is the following:

Drawing of my setup:
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/102/videodistributionv1ll1.jpg

I would much appreciate you comments and suggestions.  Most of the hardware
I use in that setup is because I already have it.  I am trying to avoid
buying other stuff.

Again, thanks for your help.

Chris