Re: Looking for a source of Alarm Screens, or related info

"FIRETEK" <firetech(change-the-ch-to-k)@telus.net> a écrit dans le message
de news: 1pmOg.10255$Lb5.917@xxxxxxxxxxx

> "Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
> message
>
>> Lighten up, will ya?  The guy specifically *asked* for online
>> information regarding alarm screens.  I don't think "FIRETEK" was being
>> "snotty" and the link he posted certainly qualifed as an "answer".  You
>> guys are just plain weird.
>

> I guess Bass isn't the only one that "doesn't read well".

you are right on the spot!!

If you read the title of the OP post:

Looking for a source of alarm Screens, or related info

I am pretty confident that a link to a google search result on the subject
is some related info,and some sources....Damn I must be getting old..didn't
saw it at first....

lack of reading will bring the world to chaos...