Re: wireless thermostat?

Proliphix has some IP based thermos. If you are looking to go further and
get an automation system into place, then that opens up all of the
controlled devices to remote access via the automation system. Our product
is one such option.

Dean Roddey
Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems
www.charmedquark.com