Help with HA resources

Hi, I've been tasked with bolstering the database of a two year old
home automation resource directory - looking for people who run
enthusiast sites, home automation magazines, web sites, tutorials etc.
Many of the existing databases seem out of date. In addition to going
out and finding sites, we're actively encouraging people to submit or
modify their current listings.

Thank you,

Frank
www.homeautomationsites.com