Re: Home Automation

Just wanted to take a few second of your time to say thanks for your king
words toward me

But just to let you know,I am acting just the like bAss do in some other
newsgroup,its not what I usually do,but if I want a clean place to exchange
on a subject I do like..(alarm...and HA is something I also do,thanks to the
regular that post here...) I need to make sure bAss stop posting OT stuff
like he his doing lately,or even more fun,he help customer by recommending
to then to use stuff ordered on-line on there alarm system,doing so will
void the trusting bond between the poster and the alarm company and in the
same time put the poster in a situation where if anything good wrong with
the alarm system,and no alarm is sent to the central station,on a real
burglar entering,the poster wont have any way to go against the alarm
company cause he tempered with his security system,all this to make a few
$$$

I don't own an alarm company,I am a simple employee,what I don't like from
bAss is that he first put his well being in front of the customer well
being,he is using a NG of alarm professional to promote a web site to sell
to unexpecting customer that can be placed in a very bad situation...

now if you cant understand that..well too bad,but taking this NG as an
outages is one of our last hope to have ASA back to what it used to be..

by the way its not the first time he does the same thing,he did it before in
alt,aviation,he was named BOBO there...

message de news: 12jdbej1udf8r6b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx