Re: sensor controller

> Bill,  me and "my ilk" *have* taken time to answer questions in this
> NG.  I monitor the group for security related stuff and some HA stuff
> that interests me.
>
> I don't understand why you and "your ilk" have such a hard time seeing
> past the Bass bullshit.   He's a con-man, and my job is to warn
> unsuspecting readers before they get taken in by him.

Well, there you go.  It's your "job" to "monitor" the newsgroup?  Sounds
more like you're just making excuses for your stalking habit.  But that's a
typical sign of a socio-pathic disorder.

Bass, character that he is, doesn't hide behind fake e-mail addresses.  He
responds, both to e-mail and telephone calls.  Stalkers like you hide behind
fake e-mail addresses, never revealing their true information.

It's better for folks to be warned of malcontents like you, far more so,
than anything somebody like Bass might be doing.  He contributes, you and
your band of lunatics seek only to tear him down.  Meanwhile, he makes more
money and you just make yourself look more like someone with serious social
disorders.

-Bill Kearney