Re: sensor controller

On Mon, 9 Oct 2006 12:04:35 -0400, "Bill Kearney"
<wkearney99@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>"G. Morgan" <alarmpro@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> >Yes and these idiots seem to have nothing better to do that stalk Bass.
>> >Fortunately people who can actually help answer questions outnumber them.
>>
>> If you think his advice was anything other than an attempt at selling
>> something you're seriously misguided.
>
>The point is you and your ilk are nothing better than stalkers, with little
>else to do with your lives than take jabs at Bass.  Meanwhile he, and others
>in the newsgroups, actually help answer people's questions.  That Bob sells
>stuff, and apparently has done so profitably for quite a while, doesn't make
>much difference.  He's helpful in the newsgroup, you and your kind aren't.

Bill,  me and "my ilk" *have* taken time to answer questions in this
NG.  I monitor the group for security related stuff and some HA stuff
that interests me.

I don't understand why you and "your ilk" have such a hard time seeing
past the Bass bullshit.   He's a con-man, and my job is to warn
unsuspecting readers before they get taken in by him.

--

-Graham
(remove the double e's to email)