Re: roZetta Status

"BruceR" <razrbruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:A2HVg.404$8C4.362@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Steve wrote:
>> Rosetta is real I saw it a 12 days ago in the British Museum...
>
> ... and the new, improved RoZetta can be seen sitting here on my desk.

I am hoping not to need one with the new house, not guaranteed, but it is my
goal.  However, should I need it, I am glad it will be be there.

BTW, The British museum was also limited time display called "Power and
Taboo, Sacred Object from the Pacific" that was due to open in a few days
after I was there.  I assume it was with the cooperation of Bishop Museum,
not the Kanaka Maoli.