[no subject]

I'm not familiar with how all the various controls deal with collisions.
Initially, ADI would retransmit forever (as does ACT). I tried to persuade
Dan Boone otherwise to no avail but I think they later did change it and now
retransmit some maximum number of times. The original LynX-10 could be set
to retransmit (forever) or the auto-retransmit could be disabled. Some of
the others talk about polite transmissions, checking for a clear line, and
collision avoidance so it's obvious they never understood the TW523.

The TW523 does report the first 22 bits of an extended code.

http://www.davehouston.net