Re: What is the best solution for PC based lighting control?

Steve wrote:
> Looking at UPB, Insteon and Z-wave.  Hard to tell which one of those will be
> the winner.  Anyone have a hot pick, and more importantly why?  Read with
> interest Bruce's experience and Dave's recent comments
>
> Not sure which PC package I will use.  Homeseer is the big dog,  but others
> seem to have come along smartly.

HomeSeer is certainly worthy of consideration.  Another program you
should look into is CQC by Charmed Quark.  The author has contributed
much to this newsgroup.  The software is sophisticated and extremely
configurable.

Regards,
Robert L Bass
Bass Home Electronics