MI5 Persecution: Buerk and Lewis deny their spying

My claim against BBC is struck out

My summons was struck out on the basis of it "disclosing no reasonable cause of action". The district judge pointed
out that I had no clear evidence, which would be needed for the claim to have any chance of success. My intent to submit
the defendants to interrogatories or cross-examination also cut no ice with the district judge.

I was prevented from issuing further proceedings against the BBC without leave of the court. But this differs from a
"vexatious litigant" order; I am still able to sue other organisations and individuals.

597