MI5 Persecution: Buerk and Lewis deny their spying

Buerk and Lewis deny their spying

This letter was sent on 6 February 1997 to me by BBC Viewer and Listener Information, in reply to a letter I had sent
them on 17 January. The letter says the BBC would "never engage in any form of surveillance activity such as you describe".

The BBC also informed me that they had spoken to Michael Buerk and Martyn Lewis, and that these two newscasters had
categorically denied spying on me. However, the BBC and these two employees have refused to put these denials in writing.

Needless to say, I do not accept the denials of the BBC and its employees. I think they are lying. Unfortunately I cannot
prove otherwise, and my attempt to "smoke them out" by suing them hit a brick wall.

598