Re: Hole Diameter for running cable

> Part of the reason to do things myself, at least for me, is to try to do a
> much better job than a commercial installer could.  It's not an insult to
> them.

Indeed, me too.  But always, ALWAYS check with your local building
inspection office on what local codes may be involved.  They're usually glad
to answer questions on the phone or in person at the office.  Even if you're
not going to have it inspected (which might actually be legally required) it
can't hurt to know the actual regs.  I figure that since it's my HOUSE
there's no good reason to go half-assing any work being done on it.

-Bill