Chamerlain Garage Door Monitor

http://www.chamberlain-diy.com/diy04/products/buy_online_convenience_safety/0,1341,uid-d3N7bGFhY2diaA==_1136,00.html

If anyone has one of these I'd like to get the FCC ID number which should be
on the sensor unit that mounts on the door. I'd like to know what RF
frequency they use. The prices are reasonable - Smarthome has them for a bit
less than Chamberlain's online store.

Also, what is the range? The discontinued Stanley garage door monitor (which
was very similar in design) had really poor RF range. The Stanley system
showed the status of up to three sensors. Chamberlain supports up to four
sensors but it looks like they do not show individual sensor status.

http://davehouston.net