Re: CM11 Status Request (C# Language)

"Quina" <carias.joao@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Yes, I've tryed to send the complete sequence, but after the 9b there
>were only 00s. Do you think that this might be a problem?

Perhaps. Sending just 9B usually works but I recall a few reports that it
did not - most were from Europe.

>"Poll" what do you mean?... (as you already might realised I'm a newbei
>in X10)...

"Polling" just means that rather than wait passively for the CM11A to send
the 14 bytes I repeatedly "ask" the port for whatever it has received until
I've accumulated 14 bytes or until 50mS have passed.

http://davehouston.net