CM11 Status Request (C# Language)

Hi there,

I'm having trouble to get the CM11 status request. It took me a long
time to figure out how to comunicate with the CM11 (e.g. to turn On a
device...) but I can do it now.

Now the problem seem to be the status requesting issue. When I send the
code 0x8B to the device, it freezes or start to have a strange
behavior.

I'm comunicating like this:

send...
[PC] 0x8b >> [CM11]

try to recive...

14 bytes

...but it's behavior is strange and blocks...

What shoul I do?

Thank's in advance.

Quina