Re: CM11 Status Request (C# Language)

Thanks Dave, for your reply.

I do not use the MSComm32.ocx... to comunicate with the serial port, I
use the SerialPort object, provided by the framework .net 2.0

Never the less I've noticed something in the piece of code you've
provided:
 - you read each byte at the time... I'm trying to read an array of 14
bytes at once; this could be the key.

One other issue:

It's a bit dificult to explain this in english, but I hope you can
understand my question.
The scenario is when the CM11 is working correctly and I turn on/off a
device (I can do it several times with no problems) but after a while,
without sending any further bytes to the control module,   the CM11
starts to behave strangely and starts to send the 0xA5 byte (power off,
clock set request) althoug the module was not umplugged from the power
socket...

What are the possible causes for this strange behavior?
Note: sending the 9b byte doesn't stop this beahvior...

Jo=E3o Carias
(Quina)