Re: The problems with X10 ...

alt.security.alarms crosspost REMOVED

news:454d11df.11812921@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "accidental plumber" <aplayerinla@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >Come on, who's everybody at 1999?
>
> What the hell does that senseless drivel mean?

It means you're probably talking to a Borat-imitating troll.   It's the same
old X-10 argument being revived (always guarantees a response from the hip
before the brain for most people) and is being posted to ASA as well.
Notice the Yahoo/Google groups addy and the remarkably good English
interspersed with pluralization problems.  If Borat II had anything
interesting to say, I might have done more research but my nose tells me
this is a typical sock puppet.  Born, Google says, just a few days ago and
already the little tyke is crossposting to ASA and CHA.  And *only* to ASA
and CHA.  How likely is that?  He's best left to talk to himself until he
tires himself out.  My hunch is that anyone who accepts him as an expert
will deserve it.

Whomever Borat is trying to be, he's very obviously a native born English
speaker.  Since it's an ASA crosspost hiding behind both Yahoo AND Google
from someone who began his posting life just last week, I leave it to you to
figure who and what vendetta is eventually behind it.

<sigh>

--
Bobby G.