Re: Question about CCTV and VGA LCD

Ron,

The camera's used on CCTV's use standard composite video output via
coaxial cable.  You can not simply connect them to displays like those
used on computers. You would either need to obtain a monitor that has a
composite video input or obtain a conversion unit that converts
composite video input  to RS-232 output. I don't know of any such unit
that wouldn't cost more then simply buying a standard TV monitor with a
composite input.

Dennis