Re: 2414 INSTEON CONTROLLER

Thanks for the sane coment - answers are below:

We have put timers in the program using the  InHomeFre - INSTEON Home
Control Freeware. We tried the software supplied with the unit but it
crashed repeatedly, on different machines and with different
controllers. The timers stopped working after the client was away for a
time. Upon looking at the timer, they appear to have been lost.

It is a USB unit