Re: Another X10 Quandary

> I just tried to add a timed event for a waterfall and I can't download it
> due to insufficient memory in the module (HAL 11A

Working dimly from own overloaded memory, dusk/dawn events take enormous
amounts of RAM.  Lowering the resolution (again, working from my old grey
memory) gives you back lots of space.  I also believe there's a "Sundowner"
module that would allow you to sense true night and day, eliminating the
need for timed events (useful for total solar eclipses, stray nuclear
weapons or other unexpected lightenings and darkenings, too!)  (-:

If I'm wrong, someone will pounce on me immediately to correct me.

--
Bobby G.

"JW" <jweb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I just tried to add a timed event for a waterfall and I can't download it
> due to insufficient memory in the module (HAL 11A). I had problems before
> adding dusk/dawn timed events because they use so much memory.  My
> resolution is set to 24.  I can't imagine this is all I can add because
I'm