Re: X10 Transmit Buffer & CM15A

"Jeff Volp" <JeffVolp@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

<stuff snipped>

> I was unsuccessful doing this test with a CM11A.  The communication link
> would not work with XP or W98, and I was unable to download a test
program.
> Unfortunately, the old W95 computer that was used with the CM11A is no
> longer in service.  But, the CM15A tests should be similar.

That's too bad.  I suppose it's sad in a way (my wife sure thinks so), but
I've got a number of W95 machines still kicking - even a WIN3.1 and a DOS
4.0 PC.  When you're ready to sell assembled versions I'll be happy test it
against a CM11A.  I've got an ESM1 and a Monterey, so I should be able to
give it a pretty good workout.

--
Bobby G.