Frustrated locating special relay controlled outlet...

Can anyone point me to either a single or duplex 110v 15A outlet that can be
controlled by a 12v signal from my HT Receiver? I have 2 Sub amps that have
manual toggle switches for power, and they wind up staying on when I shut
the receiver down. I'd ideally like a device that I can plug my amp's power
cord into, then plug that device into a filtered power module. This 'device'
would have a 12V signal relay that acts as a switch for the output outlet.

I know that there are some high-end power modules on the market that offer
this feature built-in, but I really don't want to go for the buck right
now...

Any help would be apprciated!

Thanks!